To us, our art is more than a commodity we sell. It’s a part of our lives we’d like to share with you and others. We find that knowing more about the art, its roots and ancestry adds to the experience. So please allow us to provide you with some useful links to sources of information about Canada’s Northwest coast, the people and the art.
On top of that, we work together with some great people and companies. We work exclusively with people we can connect with and we’re happy to share these relations with you. Check them out!
- Untamed Travelling – a great travel agency
- eTA Visa Canda – get your travel visa here
- Cheeseweb – Top 10 places to visit on the West coast of Brittish Columbia, Canada
- Climate Guide – How’s the weather? When should you visit Canada? These guys will tell you
- Lonely Planet Canada – via bol.com
- Lannoo’s Autoboek, West-Canada on the road – Handy for your road trip!
- Boat Camping Haida Gwaii, by Neil Frazer – Alternatives for exploring Queen Charlotte in a different way!
- Roy Henry Vickers’ website
- All About U Arts – Ben Davidson’s gallery website
- Davidson Family website – including bio of Ben Davidson
- Cole Speck on Instagram
- Gerry Sheena on Facebook
- Jim Charlie on Pinterest
- Steve Smith’s website
- Trevor Angus on Facebook